1.8.11

Taipei City, Taiwan: Beef Noodle Soup



One of my best noodle experiences ever at this Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup shop tucked away in Ximending, a poppin’ trendy shopping area in Taipei City. The Beef Noodle restaurant was actually on the outskirts of all the action so it was a little hard to find, especially because the only information I had was the name of the restaurant, written in chinese, on a piece of note paper. A challenging find as I can’t read Chinese. Challenging but not achievable! When the restaurant was finally in sight, I still wasn’t that sure I had found it. I had to ask a couple of people before I finally decided that this was it. Not the usual set up that I’m used to in the states.
The outdoor kitchen is in the front facing the street.

Dining area da back. Ho Holey ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Skills for a Post-Pandemic Marketer

The impact of Covid-19 has had a significant impact across the board with the marketing and advertising industry in 2020, but there is hope...